Aug 27, 2010, 12:33 AM EST
Local artist and Fishtown resident Dan Judge recently made the above print featuring an array of Eagles tattoo mockups. Yes, there is indeed a “700 Level” as well as a mini Vet Stadium included. We contacted Dan to see if he was actually an Eagles fan and to talk about his print.
“I am a major Eagles fan. I’ve been following the birds for as long as I can remember. Used to go to training camp with my family growing up,” Judge said.
So what exactly inspired the prints?
“The thing I love the most about fans in this city is that they are intense, die-hard folks, but they have a good sense of humor about it all too. A page of Eagles tattoo flash just made sense. The style of the print was inspired by the designs of early tattoo artists like Sailor Jerry.” he said.
You can pick up one of the prints in the Dan Judge Etsy shop here.
Click the above image for a higher quality version.
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages