Aug 27, 2010, 12:33 AM EDT
Local artist and Fishtown resident Dan Judge recently made the above print featuring an array of Eagles tattoo mockups. Yes, there is indeed a “700 Level” as well as a mini Vet Stadium included. We contacted Dan to see if he was actually an Eagles fan and to talk about his print.
“I am a major Eagles fan. I’ve been following the birds for as long as I can remember. Used to go to training camp with my family growing up,” Judge said.
So what exactly inspired the prints?
“The thing I love the most about fans in this city is that they are intense, die-hard folks, but they have a good sense of humor about it all too. A page of Eagles tattoo flash just made sense. The style of the print was inspired by the designs of early tattoo artists like Sailor Jerry.” he said.
You can pick up one of the prints in the Dan Judge Etsy shop here.
Click the above image for a higher quality version.
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money