Sep 18, 2005, 10:10 PM EST
This is the kind of game Eagles fans needed after last weeks tough loss to Atlanta on Monday night. Donovan McNabb silenced any of his critics and showed his chest injury wasn’t going to effect him. Donovan went 23 of 29 for 342 yards and tied his career high of 5 TDs.
Eleven different Eagles caught a pass, talk about spreading the ball around. T.O. and L.J. had big time games both reaching the endzone, Terrell twice. Koy Detmer even went 9 for 9. The only disapointment may have been Owens’ lack of creativity after his two touch downs.
The defense was pretty much stellar all around. They had three picks and Lito almost took one of them to the house.
All is well in the world of Eagles fans. The Eagles are now 17-3 following a loss since 2000. The bottom line: San Fran stinks and the Eagles are a Superbowl contender.
Next up Randy Moss and the Oakland Raiders next Sunday at the Linc – 1:00PM
|kai on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|Beardy on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|KJB on Four gorgeous Tony Wroten pass…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages