Mar 17, 2005, 6:55 AM EST
Today may be the greatest day of the year, a combination of St. Patties day and the start of March Madness. (Page2 article which also has a picture of Salma) To top all of that, I’m flying to Vegas (Page2: Jackpot Jay: Lucky or Good?) later for the weekend. I picked up this Phillies hat for the day, complete with a shamrock on the back.
CNN has an article out there in which they claim U.S. companies will lose roughly $900 million dollars to productivity being down due to employees watching March Madness games on their computer. The article also guesses that roughly 3.5 billion dollars will be bet on the tournament. Glen Macnow said on his show yesterday that Vegas sportsbooks will make roughly 90 million dollars on the tournament, 1/25,000th of which may be mine.
I’ll be sure to give a full report of my Vegas jaunt when I return, but in the mean time feel free to click on one of the google ads to help me cut my losses.. they are the links in red.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages