Jan 8, 2013, 9:26 PM EST
Mark Wahlberg’s luck when it comes to all things Philly sports is pretty darn awful. I mean, did you see “Invincible?”
Wahlberg is in Philadelphia this week to attend the screening of his new film, “Broken City.”
He saw a broken team on Tuesday night.
Marky Mark sat courtside as Doug Collins’ boys got their butts handed to them by the Brooklyn Nets, 109-89.
The leader of the Funky Bunch was presented with a 76ers jersey at the Wells Fargo Center in South Philly, but the Boston native is not fooling anybody. And he’s certainly not fooling Sixers commentator extraordinaire Malik Rose who rightly pointed out said jersey is likely going in the fireplace after the game.
The 16,167 fans in attendance on Tuesday night have no argument with that move.
|2sentz on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Carlos Moore on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Mike B. on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Jagwaur on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages