Mar 1, 2005, 9:53 AM EDT
What a stiff.
"A new, $13.5 million, 28,500-square-foot mansion built for the oversized 7-footer, complete with 8-foot doorways; 40 TVs all hooked up to satellite; 18 TV sets wired with Xbox; a 330,000-gallon pool out back with a cooking area designed by -Outback; a winding water slide down a faux tropical island mountain; and a 5,200-square-foot guest house."
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money