Mar 25, 2005, 9:26 AM EDT
When McNabb lobbied for T.O. last off season it worked.. his attempt to lobby for Plax this off season didn’t. Foxsports is reporting that Donovan tried to convince the Eagles management that Plax would look good in green. You can’t argue with DonnyMac, but the price tag the Giants paid was a bit high.
One player who didn’t want to see free-agent WR Plaxico Burress sign with the Giants last week was Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. In fact, McNabb gave Burress a plug with Eagles coaches in the hopes Philadelphia would sign the former Steeler. McNabb and Burress have a long-standing relationship that dates back to their days as basketball players. They also have hung around at Pro Bowls and even spent time together during a game delay caused by an electrical storm last preseason.
|gov on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Renee on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|ochospantalones on Tonight: Hollywood Hamels|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money