Jan 24, 2008, 12:01 PM EST
After the injury updates, he quickly addressed the QB situation, then moved on to the need to have fewer turnovers, which he takes responsibility for (shocking, I know). Next came some position-by-position praise for the Cards, including saying they have the best pair of WRs in the league (wouldn’t know what that’s like around these parts). That should instill some confidence for this week’s game.
When asked if 5 is the QB for the rest of the season, Reid responded affirmatively, but not very convincingly at first.
Sal Pal pressed him hard again on what benching McNabb accomplished, and Reid evaded, then b-slapped him a little.
Reid closed by saying, "Donovan’s the quarterback for this football team."
|Nick Menta on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Marvin Monroe on Roy Halladay is retiring from…|
|Steve on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Jay D on Roy Halladay is retiring from…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages