Sep 6, 2005, 11:53 AM EDT
For all of you keeping track of stupid things Merril Hoge says so you can talk about what a moron he is come December, he picked the Cowboys to win the East. Lead by Drew Bledsoe and the Big Tuna, Dallas will definitely be a better squad than last year, but Merril Hoge is an idiot. Unless Donovan goes down for the entire season, there is no way Dallas wins the division.
He picked the Eagles to go
10-4 10-6, which isn’t a horrible prediction. I’d go with something like 12-4.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money