Jan 14, 2011, 2:33 PM EST
Being that it's a Friday, this is our job, and we don't have much to do, we decided to tweet at Eagles quarterback @MikeVick this afternoon. You know, for kicks. If you follow Vick on Twitter, you'll know that he often retweets some of his followers who ask for a retweet and also mention why they deserve one. Vick also recently mentioned that he was abandoning traditional greetings for a standard salutation, "We just going to #salute each other for now on. Saying good morning and good afternoon is getting kinda boring!"
Hey, whatever works. But we tweaked it a bit and tweeted at him. Ignore the fact that our tweet is riddled with grammatical errors for a minute.
"@MikeVick can I get a RT for those of us blogging in our parents basements???? #salude"
Not only did Vick RT a RT of our original tweet, he encouraged us to "keep grinding," but he also changed our tongue in cheek "salude" to his preferred "salute."
Maybe Michael Vick has a career in editing after his football career is over. We're really starting to like Michael Vick off of the field.
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return