Jan 14, 2011, 2:33 PM EST
Being that it's a Friday, this is our job, and we don't have much to do, we decided to tweet at Eagles quarterback @MikeVick this afternoon. You know, for kicks. If you follow Vick on Twitter, you'll know that he often retweets some of his followers who ask for a retweet and also mention why they deserve one. Vick also recently mentioned that he was abandoning traditional greetings for a standard salutation, "We just going to #salute each other for now on. Saying good morning and good afternoon is getting kinda boring!"
Hey, whatever works. But we tweaked it a bit and tweeted at him. Ignore the fact that our tweet is riddled with grammatical errors for a minute.
"@MikeVick can I get a RT for those of us blogging in our parents basements???? #salude"
Not only did Vick RT a RT of our original tweet, he encouraged us to "keep grinding," but he also changed our tongue in cheek "salude" to his preferred "salute."
Maybe Michael Vick has a career in editing after his football career is over. We're really starting to like Michael Vick off of the field.
|Jesse on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|willh888 on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Jeff on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|Chris on Eagles officially the hottest…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages