Mar 24, 2006, 12:01 AM EST
Apparently, that is what the city of Minneapolis looks like. I’ll be heading there today to watch my Boston College Eagles face the number 1 seeded Villanova Wildcats. What is there to do in Minneapolis? I have no idea, they likely have bars, and I have tickets to a few basketball games to help me waste some time. I look forward to hitting on some Villanova girls and perhaps even better, some Florida girls. Georgetown, not so much. I’ll be on a search all weekend to do a shot with Troy Bell, a Minnesota native, although part of me thinks he may be balling it up in Europe somewhere.
With Duke getting knocked out, I’d say that increases Villanova’s chances of advancing. I’m predicting ‘Nova will win 76-68.
Look for some phone camera pics throughout the weekend. Perhaps an update or two depending on the amount of beverages consumed and how on point Kang’s game is all weekend. If your watching on television, look for a normal looking white BC fan next to a crazy looking Asian BC fan with his face painted.
Let’s go Eagles.
|dialectician on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|willh888 on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|mike on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|No Hope on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages