Dec 10, 2004, 3:05 PM EDT
610 WIP mid-day talk show host Mike Missanelli crossed the line today while on the air live with the greatest kicker in all of football David Akers. Missanelli, over the past couple of weeks, has been whining and bitching that David Akers was too much of a drama queen after his valiant kick with a torn hammy. Missanelli, for no apparent reason, tells Akers on the air that "you’re not an athlete, you’re a kicker!"
Earlier in the day Trotter called up to defend the Eagles’ kicker. I used to enjoy Missanelli from time to time on the mid day show with Gargano. Missanelli was acting like a little girl and for the rest of the day went into second grader mode. Nothing like a day of listening to morons on 610 WIP but usually you can expect it to be from the callers unless of course it’s 5am-10am or 3pm-7pm.
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money