Mar 3, 2005, 8:01 AM EDT
One of my all time favorite Philadelphia athletes got fired yesterday. Mo Cheeks is the now former coach of the Portland Trailblazers.
I hope he ends up in the Sixer organization at some point, maybe as an assistant coach and eventually taking over the head role someday.
I remember watching some sort of video of the Sixers championship in ’83 and Mo steals the ball and goes in for a layup while the clock winds down and then they start playing Queen’s We are the Champions.. Man we need to win one in this city, BAD.
|Tom on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|thekrisheim on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|philsoc8 on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|psudrozz on Photo: Claude Giroux can do an…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return