Mar 3, 2005, 8:01 AM EST
One of my all time favorite Philadelphia athletes got fired yesterday. Mo Cheeks is the now former coach of the Portland Trailblazers.
I hope he ends up in the Sixer organization at some point, maybe as an assistant coach and eventually taking over the head role someday.
I remember watching some sort of video of the Sixers championship in ’83 and Mo steals the ball and goes in for a layup while the clock winds down and then they start playing Queen’s We are the Champions.. Man we need to win one in this city, BAD.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages