Apr 24, 2006, 12:42 AM EDT
USA Today wants us to talk about Reggie Brown, to motivate him, and the way the Eagles receivers looked last season I must oblige:
Fret over his inexperience. Whine about the
Philadelphia Eagles’ paucity of go-to receivers. Protest their failure
— or reluctance — to pursue a marquee receiver.
Make the obvious comparison. Brown couldn’t come close to matching the ability of his predecessor, Terrell Owens.
Fill up the internet chat rooms. Air your gripes on sports talk radio. Blog until your fingers turn blue.
You’re helping Brown, fueling the fire that already burns within.
"Every time I get criticized," the second-year
wideout deadpanned, "it just makes me motivated. I just want to prove
Reggie, if you can’t beat out Todd Pinkston for number 1, then you are a bust. How’s that?
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return