Feb 27, 2006, 10:12 AM EDT
Andy Reid on McNabb from Les Bowen’s Inky piece Saturday:
"Everything’s magnified a little bit at the Super Bowl," Reid said. "I
think he just got some things off his chest. He’s very positive right
now and ready to roll… Get it out and move on. That’s where he’s at
now. I talked to him two nights ago. Very upbeat, positive, fired up,
That’s pretty much the best we can hope for, a fired up, positive Donovan.
-Forsberg won a gold medal. Antero, a silver, but named MVP of Olympics even with a loss at the end. [AllSports]
-The Sixers have won three in a row.
-The U.S. hockey team was wretched in Torino, blame the travel arrangements? [MJD]
-Bode Miller, what to think of him? Scary Playboy bunny: meh, rock star attitude: good, 0-fer the Olympics: weak.
-Rumors have it that Vince Young is not very intelligent. [Deadspin]
-Paris Hilton will play Mother Teresa. Read that again.
-Girlfriend Dumped After Valentine-Candy-Related Weight Gain [The Onion]
|chester on Watch Cliff Lee, who is awesom…|
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Chief on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money