Mar 6, 2006, 12:01 AM EDT
The Sixers should have won yesterday against Indiana. They were up 1 with 30 seconds to play and had possession of the ball. They gave the ball back to Indiana on a shot clock violation and the Sixers decided to not play defense. A horrible ending.
Another NFL extension: free agency will not start until Thursday at midnight, maybe. [ESPN]
-The Oscars were last night. Because we like lists and pictures:
5. Keira Knightley
4. Charlize Theron
3. Naomi Watts
2. Jessica Alba
1. Salma Hayek
I loved how they sat Jessica Alba directly behind Dame Judy Dench so our eyes only had to hurt a little bit. Reese is also a cute one. I thought Jon Stewart did a nice job.
-Does anyone else think the Phillies commercials just get worse and worse? The new "The color of" campaign is horrendous. Hire a new advertising agency will ya.
-Larry Bowa got a nice ovation in Clearwater, despite wearing the wrong color pinstripes. [Inqy]
-A new name to deride Duke, the "floorslappers." [Deadspin]
-New buzz rap video from SNL’s Lonely Island crew featuring Natalie Portman, it’s a bit bizarre. [YouTube]
-There is a Godfather video game coming out, meet the guy who writes the guidebooks you buy so you can beat all those games. Come on, you all needed one of those to beat Zelda, I did. [NYT]
-Bruce Springsteen has a new album coming out featuring all cover songs, with a mini tour to follow. [Backstreets]
-Don’t forget to never trade Allen Iverson, watch A.I.’s crossover, new Rocky trailer, current Phillie on speed.
An awesome video for you after the jump.
This is one of the best commercials I have seen in a while.
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return