Mar 6, 2006, 12:01 AM EST
The Sixers should have won yesterday against Indiana. They were up 1 with 30 seconds to play and had possession of the ball. They gave the ball back to Indiana on a shot clock violation and the Sixers decided to not play defense. A horrible ending.
Another NFL extension: free agency will not start until Thursday at midnight, maybe. [ESPN]
-The Oscars were last night. Because we like lists and pictures:
5. Keira Knightley
4. Charlize Theron
3. Naomi Watts
2. Jessica Alba
1. Salma Hayek
I loved how they sat Jessica Alba directly behind Dame Judy Dench so our eyes only had to hurt a little bit. Reese is also a cute one. I thought Jon Stewart did a nice job.
-Does anyone else think the Phillies commercials just get worse and worse? The new "The color of" campaign is horrendous. Hire a new advertising agency will ya.
-Larry Bowa got a nice ovation in Clearwater, despite wearing the wrong color pinstripes. [Inqy]
-A new name to deride Duke, the "floorslappers." [Deadspin]
-New buzz rap video from SNL’s Lonely Island crew featuring Natalie Portman, it’s a bit bizarre. [YouTube]
-There is a Godfather video game coming out, meet the guy who writes the guidebooks you buy so you can beat all those games. Come on, you all needed one of those to beat Zelda, I did. [NYT]
-Bruce Springsteen has a new album coming out featuring all cover songs, with a mini tour to follow. [Backstreets]
-Don’t forget to never trade Allen Iverson, watch A.I.’s crossover, new Rocky trailer, current Phillie on speed.
An awesome video for you after the jump.
This is one of the best commercials I have seen in a while.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages