Jan 3, 2005, 6:22 PM EDT
Brian Baldinger chimes in with his wisdom. Andy Reid made a big mistake, and Baldinger will "be surprised if it doesn’t backfire on him." The article gives very little substance about why another team will beat the Eagles. It will probably just happen. My whole take on the situation.. if they lose their first round game, then Reid probably screwed up big time in resting everyone. But if they lose the first round to Seatle, St. Louis or the Vikes, then they are simply pathetic anyway and not worth talking about.
The Eagles are the best team in the NFC, but coach Andy Reid made a mistake that I think will cost them in the playoffs.
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Chief on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Scott B on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money