Dec 4, 2004, 2:26 PM EST
These are just a handful of posts I thought summarize the season, part 1. I’m just a normal fan like everyone else who happens to write his thoughts on the Phillies. I’ve never claimed to be a baseball genius.
It just hurts to see Ryan Howard, a great young talent, be sent down
while other players like Jose Offerman making the squad simply due to
- Phillies win on opening day!
- When you start writing about the Phillies winning before they actually win.
- Phillies fans booing after series lose to Expos due to Philly perpetually losing?
- Charlie Manuel says Worrell and Cormier are throwing like 31 year olds. !@#$?
- Remember the Phillies starting five started off hot?
- Howard Eskin digs for clams.
- SI had the Phillies ranked better than the Yanks and Red Sox.
- Why I loved JRoll even in April.
- The Level’s first home game of the year was a success.
- We watched Sid look silly and the Mets beat the Phils.
- I was on Sportscenter.
- Frustration with Bobby A’s fielding, Polanco played left field?
- Forgetting it was an early start, more JRoll love.
- Beerleaguer first called for Howard in the end of April.
- Jose Offerman was not good.
- The Level crew made the road trip out to Wrigley Field to watch the Fightins play. Great weekend. Where should we go next year?
- I love Chase.
- Bobby Abreu made a tough catch!
- SI recognized in May that JRoll was a top hitter.
- JRoll thinks Philly fans aren’t patient.. How long have we been waiting for a championship? Please, Jimmy.
- Phillies split series with Cincy, nice picture of Griffey at CBP and Byrd gets traded.
- Bobby A was on fire and Pedro (Napoleon) sang songs at CBP.
- Brett Myers was pitching real well in late May.
- In May I began to lose faith and predicted they would hang around but eventually falter. I guess we are lucky they made it to the last game of the year.
- What some of you thought about Charlie Manuel on May 26th.
- Jim Thome hit a home run this season!
- Name of the year goes to Yorvit Torrealba, Phillies beat the Giants.
That’s April and May for now. Look for more parts coming soon.
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages