Dec 5, 2004, 1:33 PM EST
Yesterday I posted April-May so today I will post June-July.
- Phillies swept the Giants and I note how it’s always fun to watch Billy Wags throw.
- Apparently the Phillies were on fire in early June?
- Thoughts on the Polanco trade and the proper pronunciation of Ugueth.
- The Phillies were really playing well in June. Beat Texas.
- David Bell’s walk off HR.
- I went on a vacation at this point so I missed a few games. JRoll did sign an extension.
- Free Jimmy Rollins.
- Mets fans took over CBP and helped their team win.
- Phillies come back the next night to shut up said Mets fans. Nice picture of CBP with the bridge in the background.
- Red Sox came into town and Philly fans didn’t know what to cheer, EAGLES chants don’t work against Pats fans.
- ESPN: "Philly Blues" after they got handled by the BoSox.
- Red Sox fans are like Yankee fans.
- One word to describe the Phillies at the end of June: Phrustrating, Phugly, Trash, Overpaid, and Cursed.
- The Phillies reached 10,000 losses, maybe?
- The Level traveled to Shea to watch the Phillies lose to Pedro and the Mets.
- Our sometimes CF JMike got arrested for punching a cop.
- Should the Phillies Buy or Sell as of July 6th?
- After being hot in June, the Phillies lost 7 series in a row in July.
- Random post about Ryan Howard and the giant turkey legs at Bulls.
- Abreu’s best performance of the year; unfortunately it was in a meaningless HR Derby.. it was all downhill from there.
- Sweet pictures from the Nats Series at CBP and some Fireworks.
- Can we trade Jim Thome?
- I wonder if Jessica Simpson would be a better manager than Elmer BeFuddled?
- Balls, Sticks, & Stuff interviewed Rhea Hughes.
- I love Ryan Howard. Walk off HR for the rook.
- Blockbuster of a trade! Tim Worrell for that Kata guy. Whatever happened to him?
- Chase "Clutchly" comes through for the Phils.
- Phils swept the Padres. How in the world did they make the playoffs?
- Larry Anderson likes beer and the Allman Brothers.
- The trade deadline came and went with the Phillies seemingly content to stay where they were, 2.5 games out of the wild card chase.
That’s it for June-July. Look for Aug-Sep-October coming soon.
|J.D. on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages