Feb 19, 2007, 12:01 AM EDT
I was awfully bitter last year when Nate Robinson beat out Andre Iguodala to win the dunk contest. Time heals and I am now thoroughly impressed with the little guy.
Dwight Howard, Nate Robinson, and Gerald Green stepped it up a bit this year to put on a great show for those of us in attendance. Howard’s sticker dunk was a tremendous display of athleticism. I thought the most exciting dunk of the evening was the one pictured where Nate Robinson hung in the air. He also threw down a sick final dunk on his absolute last chance. Video of that dunk below.
|galasso2586 on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Marvin Monroe on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Jason R. on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|that guy on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money