Feb 13, 2006, 12:01 AM EST
Marc Stein answers the question many, myself included, have been wondering.
Iverson doesn’t possess the ultimate hammer. NBA front-office
sources confirmed Tuesday that his contract does not contain a no-trade
In fact, as far as I know, the Lakers’ Kobe Bryant is the only NBA player who has one.
So if Iverson did in fact squash a deal to Charlotte, it’s likely he used his bad reputation and scare tactics to keep the Bobcats away.
Sixers fans can’t sleep at night knowing Billy King and Ed Snider could decide the foreseeable future of basketball in Philadelphia. Does anyone have faith in Sixers management making a decent decision?
Cross the Kings off the list of potential destinations for The Answer. [NYTimes]
At least four Western Conference teams remain interested in Iverson,
according to several executives in the league: Denver, which expressed
interest in acquiring Iverson last season; Memphis; Minnesota; and the Los Angeles Clippers. In the East, Boston and Indiana are interested.
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages