Dec 7, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
First they announced they be cutting ticket prices across the board, then they announced they’d be killing off their old mascot only to potentially replace it with a moose (okay, forget that one), then they cut online ticketing fees, and now they’re making all mezzanine seats in the month of January $17.76.
That’s a pretty great price point if you can score one of the mid-court, lower row seats in the mezzanine.
Here’s Sixers CEO Adam Aron on the latest price cut.
“With only a month between the receipt of our schedule and the
Philadelphia 76ers first home game, we have many available seats at the
Fargo Center for January home games. What
better way to give back to our fans and welcome new Sixers ownership,
than to celebrate the heritage of our city and the heritage of our
with a $17.76 price,” Aron said. “All seats in the upper bowl for
January Sixers home games will be priced at $17.76 or less for all 13
January home games. That means that more than 100,000
Philadelphia 76ers seats will be priced at
or below $17.76. If Philadelphians ever wanted to see an NBA game in
person, but felt that prices were unaffordable to do so, now is your
time. Do not
miss this rare opportunity to take in a 76ers game in person at an
Show ya luv, Sixers fans. Pick your games wisely.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money