Mar 11, 2005, 9:06 AM EST
The NFL Networks reported last night that the Eagles faxed a contract offer to Plaxico Burress. Not much to report besides that. Plaxico is in Minnesota today for a free agent visit.
In more exciting news, the Eagles are close to a deal with Vince McMahon of the WWE.
The Eagles would not confirm an NFL Network report last night that had them faxing Burress a contract offer, and Burress’ agent, Michael Harrison, could not be reached for comment. But a source close to the situation said the Eagles and Harrison have talked more than once since Harrison contacted the team several days ago. The source said the Eagles are interested in a 1-year deal with Burress, at the right price; Harrison has said he would consider a 1-year deal with the right team, which might build a better platform for free agency than the 35 catches for 698 yards Burress managed this past season for the run-oriented Steelers.
|ochospantalones on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Franchise on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|drew on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages