Mar 29, 2006, 10:19 AM EST
Sure, we all love a good Geno’s whiz wit, but when you are at a baseball game you eat hot dogs. Geno’s told the Phillies to go fly a kite. The Phillies will replace the Geno’s spot with Rick’s Steaks which resides in the Reading Terminal, a disciple of Pat’s. I can’t vouch for Rick’s but I’ll be sure to give a full report once I give it a go. Do not fret hungry fans, there is still the Schmitter, Bull’s BBQ, and Tony Luke’s Pork Italian, not to mention the foot long Hatfield Franks.
Hey, you can always look on the bright side, the Chikie’s and Pete’s crab fry stand has doubled in size!
Also of interest, the Phillies are targeting college aged fans by throwing Rooftop Thursdays this year at CBP. Complete with bull riding, beach days, and free Xbox usage. While the beach days may seem like a good idea to attract the Delilah’s of the 215 on a sunny day in South Philly, I’m afraid it will attract more Ralphie’s from the Northeast who weigh 295.
|ohholybutt on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|2sentz on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|2sentz on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages