Mar 29, 2006, 10:19 AM EST
Sure, we all love a good Geno’s whiz wit, but when you are at a baseball game you eat hot dogs. Geno’s told the Phillies to go fly a kite. The Phillies will replace the Geno’s spot with Rick’s Steaks which resides in the Reading Terminal, a disciple of Pat’s. I can’t vouch for Rick’s but I’ll be sure to give a full report once I give it a go. Do not fret hungry fans, there is still the Schmitter, Bull’s BBQ, and Tony Luke’s Pork Italian, not to mention the foot long Hatfield Franks.
Hey, you can always look on the bright side, the Chikie’s and Pete’s crab fry stand has doubled in size!
Also of interest, the Phillies are targeting college aged fans by throwing Rooftop Thursdays this year at CBP. Complete with bull riding, beach days, and free Xbox usage. While the beach days may seem like a good idea to attract the Delilah’s of the 215 on a sunny day in South Philly, I’m afraid it will attract more Ralphie’s from the Northeast who weigh 295.
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
|willh888 on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|BenE. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages