Jan 24, 2005, 3:44 PM EST
Whatever. ESPN Page 2 writers are correct when picking winners about as much as a drunken Jamie Burns passed out under a car tire. According to them, the Eagles have no chance in hell against the almighty, hoodie sporting Belichick and his poster boy Brady. I’m glad everyone in the world is picking against the Eagles, it wouldn’t be as fun if it were any other way.
Chad Lewis is out for the SB, getting surgery this week.
I see 60-yard spirals capping perfectly-run post-patterns. I see quick-hit passes into the flat. I see sweet-spot balls over the middle and frozen ropes toward the sidelines. I see Brady and the Pats holding the Lombardi again, and I fear it won’t be close.
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages