Jun 7, 2005, 9:24 AM EST
Yesterday was not a good day for me in terms of watching games I would have liked to watch. The day game at Citizens Bank Park was.. well.. during the day, and some of us have jobs and the like. I was getting IM updates during some of the game. The Phils couldn’t complete the sweep, but put up a decent effort after being down big early.
It would have been nice to see Bobby A. get a late inning game winner simply to hear how the wolf man Howard Eskin would respond. But alas, Thome and Abreu came up short.
In the second game I missed of the day, The Pistons shut down the dynamic duo of Wade and Shaq in a game I know nothing about. Did anyone else get a hurricane rolling through their neighborhood? Power was out for hours and all I could do was listen to Jimmy Cliff’s The Harder They Come and Bruce Springsteen’s Live in New York on my new laptop. They are the only 2 cds I have ripped on there so far. How weird is it when the power goes out for that long? I didn’t even have a flashlight so my laptop was the only light I had. Did I miss a classic in the Heat/Pistons game? Does anyone think Larry Brown is an honest guy?
|psudrozz on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|The Bees Knees on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|Joe B on Photos: Temple Basketball will…|
|GregL190 on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages