Jan 19, 2005, 1:17 PM EDT
Stephen A. Smith’s article today is actually pretty good. I sure wish I were as confident as T.O. He hasn’t been in Philly the past three years to see how the ball doesn’t always bounce our way. The Eagles players seem to have a great confidence about them, I just hope they don’t underestimate Vick and the Falcons.
"We are going to the Super Bowl, so don’t even doubt it," injured Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens said yesterday. "I’ve never felt so confident in my entire career than how I felt this past Sunday. When I walked into that locker room and saw those guys – saw that as happy as they were that they knew they still had business to take care of – that let me know right there we’ll be in Jacksonville come Feb. 6. There is no doubt in my mind.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money