Jan 18, 2009, 7:06 PM EST
Denied again. This game summed up the Eagles season pretty well. Really
bad for stretches before fighting back and looking really good only to
come up short — kind of like Donovan McNabb's accuracy. The fault for this one can be spread all around. The defense
that played so well down the stretch came up small today and Larry
Fitzgerald was just too much.
Was that P.I. on Curtis? Probably. But one play doesn't change it.
I'm bummed. If the Eagles would have just shown up in the first half we could be partying right now and making travel arrangements to Tampa. Instead, we have to listen to some troll of a "Cardinals fan" in the comments act like he cared about that team before two weeks ago.
It's disappointing. Did you not think for a second when Desean Jackson made that catch, "holy shit, they're gonna do it!!!#@!@" Boy was that fun for a few moments.
But those smiles and chest bumps the Eagles were throwing around after the game hurt. This team just can't seem to achieve the ultimate goal. And that sucks.
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages