Apr 10, 2008, 4:08 PM EDT
We’re planning on kicking off our evening by watching the Frozen Four with some fellow BC alums at Porters in DC. Now, I’m not going to lie and act like I’ve been watching every (any?) BC hockey game this season, but any hockey game with playoff atmosphere where it’s win or go home is certainly an entertaining game.
If you haven’t seen how BC made it to the Frozen Four, you have to check out this video of the absolutely ridiculous goal that Joe Whitney scored in over time to get the Eagles there.
BC vs. North Dakota, 6:00 pm live from Denver.
As always, for all your BC sports needs, check out Eagle in Atlanta.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money