Jul 31, 2005, 6:30 PM EST
The trade deadline has come and gone with no blockbuster deals getting done. Billy Wagner is still a Phillie. I think we should have dealt him to Boston for their nice prospects, that way you have something to show for it at the end of this season with which you can help build a winner with. Ed Wade didn’t make any moves, which may in the end turn out to be a good thing. He could have given up some of his prospects for 42 year old Jamie Moyer. That would have been ugly. I’m just a little disappointed they hung on to Wagner, they could have used him to get something real nice back. What are your thoughts on the lack of a deal being done?
The Phillies avoided a sweep of the Rockies in Denver, losing on Sunday 9-2. Jon Lieber pitched very well through 4 innings, but then had a brain fart in the fifth. The Rockies are a horrible team, and the Phillies should have swept them.
The Phillies are only 2.5 out of the wildcard hunt. Maybe they can entertain us the rest of the summer.
|solidsender on We’re comparing Michael…|
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages