Mar 18, 2010, 12:01 PM EST
If you're reading this before the Villanova game tips off at 12:30 p.m. this afternoon, I feel bad for you. That means you're likely sitting in front of a computer somewhere and not taking the day off or at the very least a "long lunch" to go watch the NCAA tourney all day at your local sports bar. Thankfully for you, CBS and the NCAA have done a fabulous job of allowing you to watch games at work.
The big news out of Providence today is that Scottie Reynolds and Corey Fisher will not be in the starting line up as Jay Wright tries to make a "minor teaching point." The good news for 'Nova fans is that it's a lot easier to make a point against a team like Robert Morris in a 15-2 match up than a tougher later round opponent.
12:30 tip from Providence. The story behind Reynolds and Fisher's benching should be about as interesting as the actual game.
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on The ‘Group of Death…|
|MJS on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages