Jan 30, 2008, 2:53 AM EDT
The Inquirer’s David Aldridge brings us perhaps the most WTF story we’ve read in quite some time. It’s the tale of New York Giants linemen Gary Ruegamer who "castrated lambs – with his, um, teeth."
Aldridge explains further:
Ruegamer, speaking with the East Valley (Arizona) Tribune, said he was
"hesitant" to geld the animals, and only did so at the request of a
friend, who owned a ranch in Nevada, where he grew up. The castration
technique is a Basque tradition, and the rancher was a Basque.
"But it is what it is," Ruegamer was quoted as saying. "She [the
rancher] needed help. There was beer. Good times. It was worth it. . .
. You pull them out with your teeth, spit them in a bucket, next one.
There was other work that had to get done, so we had to hurry with that
and move on to the next thing. It’s just a little lamb. It’s not a big
animal. I have pictures. The blood on your mustache is the worst part."
What’s for lunch!
>>Scrutiny depends on level of fame [Inquirer]
Funny Farm may be one of my favorite under the radar movies of all time.
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Drew P on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Drew P on Flyers send down leading goal-…|
|KingOfNothing on Photo: Claude Giroux can do an…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return