Jan 20, 2006, 11:20 AM EST
Remember last years Superbowl team? It wasn’t all that long ago. Freddie Mitchell sporting his Fro Hawk, Terrell running all over people, those were the days. The Eagles have become a somewhat boring team since then. I haven’t had a whole lot of fuel for my blogging fire.
Jaworski last night said he is trying to reach out to former Eagles
wide receiver Freddie Mitchell to gauge any potential interest Mitchell
might have in joining the Soul.
Mitchell, the Eagles’ first-round pick in 2001, was released by the
Birds in May and was cut late in summer training camp by the Kansas
City Chiefs. He suffered a knee injury during training camp.
Adding Mitchell would take some serious salary-cap maneuvering by
the Soul and would require the flamboyant wideout to check his ego at
the training room door. After all, he’d have to play defense, as well.
|sfsu on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|sfsu on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|The Bees Knees on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages