Jan 10, 2005, 1:17 AM EST
Sorry for the lack of updates and such around here in the past few days. I am currently out of the Philadelphia area due to business and honestly haven’t had very much time to watch much of any sporting events. I’ve also had very little time to do any sort of Internet surfing to keep up with all of the Philly sporting gossip. I did run into a random guy in Illinois on Sunday night from North East Philly to watch the Birds game with. But you all know how that turned out.
Anyway. Nothing all that interesting has happened anyway: T.O. gone forever, Howard ROY, Urbina the murderer?
I’ll get some good stuff up soon. Don’t you miss me?
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages