Feb 8, 2005, 6:57 PM EDT
This could be interesting; if nothing else it should be more entertaining than watching the Eagles play the Giants on Sunday. Terrell Owens is back in the news for inviting many of his (former) teammates to a bash next Monday in Atlantic City. According to Philly.com, Owens got all creative with the invitations, using penalty flags which said "There’s a flag on the play. After further review, No. 81 is at it again." Perhaps they will rock it out at Jay-Z’s newest 40-40 club.
10 to 1 odds that Donovan doesn’t show up. I don’t gamble anymore, but who wants to bet that T.O. plays the eight and one on roulette all night long?
The Eagles’ banished wide receiver sent
party invitations disguised as penalty flags to his teammates. Many
invitations were sitting at the players’ lockers before practice this
afternoon at the NovaCare Complex.
Owens’ party is scheduled for 9 p.m. Monday night at an Atlantic City nightclub.
The invitation read: "There’s a flag on the play. After further review, No. 81 is at it again."
|Marianne on Cole Hamels could miss all of…|
|teguhp63 on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|33 on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|sfsu on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return