Feb 8, 2005, 6:57 PM EDT
This could be interesting; if nothing else it should be more entertaining than watching the Eagles play the Giants on Sunday. Terrell Owens is back in the news for inviting many of his (former) teammates to a bash next Monday in Atlantic City. According to Philly.com, Owens got all creative with the invitations, using penalty flags which said "There’s a flag on the play. After further review, No. 81 is at it again." Perhaps they will rock it out at Jay-Z’s newest 40-40 club.
10 to 1 odds that Donovan doesn’t show up. I don’t gamble anymore, but who wants to bet that T.O. plays the eight and one on roulette all night long?
The Eagles’ banished wide receiver sent
party invitations disguised as penalty flags to his teammates. Many
invitations were sitting at the players’ lockers before practice this
afternoon at the NovaCare Complex.
Owens’ party is scheduled for 9 p.m. Monday night at an Atlantic City nightclub.
The invitation read: "There’s a flag on the play. After further review, No. 81 is at it again."
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money