Sep 27, 2005, 1:32 AM EDT
I know exactly what you should do with that million you have hidden under your mattress. You can buy your very own Rocky Statue on ebay.
ESPN says: The statue is one of three, 10-foot tall depictions of Sylvester
Stallone made by artist A. Thomas Schomberg. The statue has moved
around quite a bit after the museum and art commission battled over
whether the piece was art or a movie prop. It later found a home in
front of the Spectrum sports complex.
The proceeds go to a nice charity, but I don’t think this one is going to sell. Now if they were only auctioning off Paulie’s robot.
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return