Dec 22, 2005, 11:05 PM EST
The parent of a 6 year old peewee football player pulled out a loaded magnum and threatened a coach with it. The game was between the Outlaws and the Raiders.
Acording to 6ABC’s website:
During the game that started at 10am Sunday morning at Burholme Park, a
father of a player started arguing with the coach because his son
wasn’t playing enough.
The father and the coach started fist fighting and the father pulled
out a 357 magnum loaded with 5 live rounds after the coach started
getting the upper hand in the fight.
The referee of the game got involved and knocked out the brother of the man who pulled a gun out. Don’t mess with the zebras.
Most 6 year olds don’t even care if they get to play. They’re just happy to sit on the sideline as long as they get to go to McDonald’s after the game for Happy Meals.
Follow Up: More on the Nutty Parent [The 700 Level]
|Nicky Boy on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|Scott B on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|Junie gees on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|dialectician on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages