Jan 1, 2006, 3:45 PM EST
A new weekly feature every Wednesday here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Pat Burrell and Mike Lieberthal.
Pat "the bat" and one half of the black hole – all this card is missing is David Bell knocking a grounder off his shin and you’d have the collective stomach ache of Phillies fans in recent years. The card after the jump will hold a dear place in my
fireplace heart for years to come. Hopefully it will be the only time I ever see Pat Burrell and Mike Lieberthal in Phillies uniforms again.
Pat Burrell & Mike Lieberthal’s 2006 Topps Phillie Phanatics card after the jump.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages