Jan 1, 2006, 3:45 PM EDT
A new weekly feature every Wednesday here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Pat Burrell and Mike Lieberthal.
Pat "the bat" and one half of the black hole – all this card is missing is David Bell knocking a grounder off his shin and you’d have the collective stomach ache of Phillies fans in recent years. The card after the jump will hold a dear place in my
fireplace heart for years to come. Hopefully it will be the only time I ever see Pat Burrell and Mike Lieberthal in Phillies uniforms again.
Pat Burrell & Mike Lieberthal’s 2006 Topps Phillie Phanatics card after the jump.
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money