Apr 29, 2005, 6:11 PM EDT
The scary thing about this is that Doug Flutie could be Tom Brady’s father. I mean, with Flutie’s reputation, he definitely could have been a busy 16 year old.
Watch the best play of Flutie’s career and one of the greatest plays ever. (real media)
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots signed free agent quarterback Doug Flutie today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. The former Boston College signal caller returns to New England, where he played in 17 games with 13 starts for the Patriots from 1987-89.
"We are pleased with the signing of Doug Flutie,” said Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick. “He brings us additional veteran experience and depth at the quarterback position."
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|red2gold on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return