Sep 16, 2007, 11:38 PM EST
Not that I got to see the game, but Penn State put a hurtin on Buffalo yesterday, 45-24, despite starting slowly and finishing poorly. The Nittany Lions have cruised through their non-conference schedule, and they’re now ranked 10th in the nation. Now their Big Ten schedule kicks in, starting with playing Michigan at the Big House next week. This will be Michigan’s fourth straight game at home to start the season. The Wolverines have owned Paterno’s boys for the last 10+ years, with Penn State losing the last 8 games. Fortunately, Michigan has looked pretty awful this season, with their only win coming against a totally imploding Notre Dame squad on Saturday. Hopefully Dan Connor’s crew will bring them back to earth and get to freshman QB Ryan Mallett early and often.
Enrico note: BC number 14, bitches!
|mslavick on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Andrew Kulp on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|willh888 on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Kulp Stinks on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages