Dec 25, 2004, 12:15 AM EST
Note that this is the "Tentative Schedule"
-Season Opener at home against the Cards
-6 interleague series: Red Sox in Philly, TB in Philly, Yankees in Philly, @Red Sox, @Baltimore, @Toronto.
-There is a Fri-Wed in July where they play @San Fran and @San Diego. I’m feeling an extended West Coast road trip for the Level.
-@Wrigley during the week which hurts possibility of fun road trip.
-The season ends with 6 on the road @Wash and Florida.
-Other possible road trips could include Toronto, Florida, can you go skiing in Colorado in April? Birdman?
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages