Jan 7, 2005, 3:34 PM EDT
The Phillies make their fans so angry by being the "losingest" team of all time in any professional sport that they go out and do stupid things to get arrested. A Phillies’ fan living outside of LA who is originally from South Jersey was found guilty of 79 counts of federal charges and could face something like 5 years in prison. He apparently was impersonating Philadelphia sports writers and sending disparaging emails to thousands of people.
According to Baseball-Reference.com the Phillies have a combined total of 9,805 losses. Hence earning the title of Losingest Team of All Time.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money