Feb 24, 2005, 11:11 AM EDT
There are a bunch of articles in today’s Daily News regarding the Phillies. The best of which is from Bill Conlin in which he allows a fan to vent his frustration and gripes towards Phillies management.
There is a brief write up about Charlie Manuel not being able to make sense of Vincente Padilla’s dialect. But encouraging news about Padilla looking sharp in Florida.
The Phillies believe they should have the best lineup in the NL East. This is typical Phillies management B.S. If every single player in our lineup has plays up to their potential and has a career year we should have the best lineup in the East. Fans aren’t stupid.
Randy Wolf isn’t worried about his elbow and expects to have a great year.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money