Feb 24, 2005, 11:11 AM EST
There are a bunch of articles in today’s Daily News regarding the Phillies. The best of which is from Bill Conlin in which he allows a fan to vent his frustration and gripes towards Phillies management.
There is a brief write up about Charlie Manuel not being able to make sense of Vincente Padilla’s dialect. But encouraging news about Padilla looking sharp in Florida.
The Phillies believe they should have the best lineup in the NL East. This is typical Phillies management B.S. If every single player in our lineup has plays up to their potential and has a career year we should have the best lineup in the East. Fans aren’t stupid.
Randy Wolf isn’t worried about his elbow and expects to have a great year.
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages