Aug 30, 2005, 10:23 PM EST
Some Random Thoughts on the Phillies Lose against the Mets:
-Kenny Lofton is still alive and is capable of hitting a Home Run.
-The play where David Bell missed a routine infield fly was one of the worst things I have ever seen.
-Robbie Tejeda pitched 6 strong, giving up two earned and putting the Phillies in position to win.
-I can’t ever make up my mind on whether or not I like Pat Burrell. I don’t think I do, but I may.
-Did Charlie Manuel try to put his hat on sideways when trying to argue the Kenny Lofton play at the plate. Charlie Manuel is a different breed of person. I really can’t relate to him in any way.
-Jimmy Rollins should bat 7th.
-That was a tough tough loss. Urbina should have shut this one down. Now they have to face Pedro on Wednesday.
Phils now tied for wild card with Florida. Who has hope?
Update: Stuff Deleted.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages