Mar 7, 2005, 11:39 AM EDT
Phillies are off to a slow start this spring, losing yesterday to Boston. Ryan Howard hit a bomb and continues to look good, too bad we likely won’t see much of him this year. Pat "the bat" Burrell is off to a slow spring, hopefully he will pick it up.
You can watch a clip of a preview of the Phillies in 2005 here.
FORT MYERS, Fla. — The Red Sox turned a triple play in the top of the sixth inning and scored four runs in the bottom half, paving the way for a 5-4 victory over the Phillies on Sunday afternoon at City of Palms Park.
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|E-money on The Secret Service once threat…|
|rich on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money