Jul 21, 2005, 11:37 AM EST
Let’s just try and forget about last night’s debacle. I was watching the game at a bar and one moment it was 0-0 and literally looked away for 2 minutes to order my food. When I looked back up it was 7-0?!? Insane.
I haven’t really done one of these before, but since most of you are at work, you can comment on the game as it progresses if you like. Perhaps someone watching can fill the rest of us in on anything interesting.
Comment away. Feel free to vent about the Phils or talk about what you had for lunch.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages