Sep 15, 2005, 12:26 AM EST
Phils Win 12-4. That is three straight over the Braves. The BRAVES. The crowds at CBP have been among all time lows for the new ball park. Should be interesting to see how many fans they get out tonight for the possible sweep.
So I turn the game on, watch for a little bit, then Ramon Martinez comes up to bat with bases loaded and I say, "what the hell is Ramon Martinez doing playing?" and about 30 seconds later he hits a Grand Slam. Charlie knows best? eh. Lucky swing. Way to go Ramon.
The Phillies have been on fire at the plate. Everybody seems to be hitting the ball lately. Bobby even made a stellar play in the outfield! Maybe they do have a chance?
Also noteworthy: Andruw Jones’ 300th home run was the longest shot I ever recall seeing at CBP. It was basically 10 feet from landing in Harry the K’s second level bar. BOMB.
|luke jenkins on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|dawkisgod on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages