Sep 13, 2005, 12:59 PM EST
In baseball at least. I’m not getting excited, I’m not, I swear, maybe a little, no, not getting my hopes up, I threw in the towel already, didn’t I? The Phillies are 1 game out of the wildcard. 1 game behind the Marlins and a half game behind the Astros. Florida and Houston go up against each other again tonight. Who do we root for?
Rookie Eude Brito has stepped up and pitched a great game last night. For those of you who may not be familiar with Brito, here is a Daily News piece from mid August which gives a nice look at him.
For a good in depth look at last nights win check out Beerleaguer’s take.
The Phillies throw Gavin Floyd to the wolves tonight. Hopefully he can surprise us all and get something going. Atlanta has righty John Thomson throwing. Hopefully the Phils can light him up.
|Brian Grasso on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Trisha T on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages