Feb 8, 2006, 10:53 AM EDT
Paul Hagen, in an article talking about the Phillies being in an enviable position by having a surplus of quality veteran starters, gives us a math lesson: 2 + 2 = 4, it’s just that simple.
Let’s check out some of the bright thoughts in the comment section of the article. Terry Penelton has an interesting solution to the Phillies lack of a championship.
trade Utley, Howard, Hamels, and Meyers for Andruw Jones. Then the Phils will win the world series!
I don’t understand why the Sixers don’t trade Iverson, Webber, Iggy, Dalembert and Mo Cheeks for Kobe Bryant and Phil Jackson. That’d totally get us a parade down Broad Street. We can’t trade Korver though; he’s the key to the championship run.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money