May 15, 2008, 7:27 AM EDT
Only twice in the history of the Stanley Cup Playoffs has a team come back from a 3-0 series deficit in the conference finals. However, quite a few teams have at least won game 4 and extended the series, including our Western Conference counterparts, the Dallas Stars, who won last night to stay alive against Detroit.
Unfortunately, the calendar makers at philly.com/sports are predicting that the Pens will sweep the Flyers, ending the series tonight.
Come on, Philly.com! Where’s the hope? Where’s the asterisk, and then below, in the small font, the "if necessary"?
(Surely we jest, and the calendar feature is automated. But that abyss after tonight’s game is sobering...)
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return