Feb 1, 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
The full details of his arrest aren't available yet, but 19-year-old Phillies pitching prospect Brody Colvin was arrested early Sunday morning in Lafayette, Louisiana. Paul Hagen has the few details that are available so far in today's Daily News. We'll give him the 19-year-old's-mistake/benefit of the doubt barring anything egregious being involved when the full report is released, and until then take this opportunity to start the morning with the appropriate soundtrack.
Mama Pajama unavailable for comment.
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return